TALENTA is a company dedicated to developing local, community based marketing strategies for national clients. We consider all aspects of a brand, the local target market, and the customer relationship goals in order to help establish the brand in a meaningful way in the local community.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced contributor passionate about social media, innovative brand communication, the entertainment industry, and social communities. This role will help refine and execute strategies to promote upcoming events online, grow our social channels, increase content reach and engagement, leverage user generated content, and optimize social spend. The ideal candidate is driven and self-motivated, with a proven record of accomplishment of large-scale community development efforts and social media marketing in the entertainment industry.
Office hours are from 9-5:30 (Some flexibility possible) and we are located in Zhelino, Tetovo, Macedonia.
- Executes Owned Brands social media marketing campaigns, programs and promotions on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In etc.
- Monitor owned brands social media conversations and coordinates with business leaders, legal and customer service to respond to questions and comments posted as needed.
- Helps to proof all social media materials to ensure accuracy prior to deployment.
- Produce and distribute social media activity reports.
- Works with social team to pull content and monitor streams for social feeds on website.
- Assist with influencer social content campaigns and seedings as needed
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in editorial, native and/or content development
- Very strong online copywriting and editing skills
- Exceptional social media skills and strategic ability to build a following. Strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Youtube.
- Experience developing and managing a budget and reporting on results to senior leadership
- Familiarity with WordPress, SquareSpace or a similar CMS platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Understanding of different content analytics tools and social analytics tools
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Please send your resume and multiple examples of your previous work (print, internet, video, photo, etc) or a link to the following e-mail email@example.com